Lead Analyst with a extensive proven track record of being a thought leader, architect/designer, and superb analysis skillset. Additionally, must have at least 1-2 years experience project managing showing the ability to effectively time manage, lead, and deliver a project. This resource is expected to be proactive, demonstrate leadership skills, call out gaps, identify connection points, and ensure end-to-end process has been qualified. This is a global role that requires flexibility to accommodate international timezones and occasional travel.
This individual will be part of our "Communications and Learning" track within WW Sales BPR (Business Process Re-Engineering) team who supports and leads project work for Apple's Channel Sales business. Our goal is to provide an experience that enables our channel & sales team to be the best and most knowledgeable Apple sales advocates. We achieve that through tools that enable us to train the sales teams through various vehicles and deliver effective content to the relevant sales teams.
An ideal candidate would have experience implementing next-generation, cutting edge Sales Training applications or Learning Management systems (LMS). Additionally, if the candidate had training execution experience, combined with project implementation work - that would be considered.
As a Lead Analyst, you will help lead a global multi-phase initiative, leading and partnering with the business teams through a full project lifecycle. Partnering with our IT group is also very important, to insure that the solution meets the needs of the business.
In order for this individual to be successful, they must:
- Provide thought leadership by advising the business on the best recommended, scalable solution to achieve their business objective
- Establish credibility with business as a trusted advisor by listening, understanding their business and quickly provide multitude of options to consider
- Exhibit the courage take various and conflicting input to drive standardization and provide prescriptive recommendations that may not be exactly what the business asks for but results in a better scalable solution.
- Ask the right questions to understand causes of roadblocks and mitigate through to resolution
- Thrive in a very dynamic, fast-paced and ambiguous environment
Apply Analysis Skills to:
- Ensure risks, dependencies and gaps in requirements and end-to-end process flows have been identified, documented, reviewed and addressed
- Identify all possible use cases and scenarios (Document, Review, Challenge)
- Engage other project teams to solidify connection points where same audience and capabilities overlap
- Identify and ensure data sources are in place to support system operations (ie. where will this data come from?)
Drive Subtrack(s) Defined by overall project manager to:
- Manage sub-project plan(s) that aligns to overall project plan and follow through on all action items
- Lead discussions with multiple business teams/project teams to drive closure on business rules, possible gaps and dependencies, and end-to-end process
- Effectively communicate project status to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
Act as a liaison between the business and IT to ensure business needs are adequately met with technology solutions
- Review system designs and mock ups to ensure it aligns with business requirements and needs
- Ensure IT has all their questions answered in order to proceed with development
Actively engage in every phase of project lifecycle, ie. Requirements, Design Review, UAT, Launch, etc.
Incorporate Apple’s best practices for Project Management to ensure consistent delivery of a quality.
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.