Nelson Technology is seeking strong Sr QA Engineers for 3 openings in Dublin, CA.
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Candidate will be responsible for ensuring flawless quality of the product at the feature and application levels. S/he will work closely with Product Management, development engineers and other QA engineers in an engaging environment to ensure the quality of features and applications.
Design, implement, and execute test cases for our product based on customer scenarios, PRD, and Design specifications. Execute test cases and perform defect tracking and management. Be the product expert to drive the continual improvement of product quality .Perform front end and backend in QA and production environments across functional areas for different target audiences, system integration. Be able to create builds, set up test environment, and validate installation process. Report project status, defects report, verification, issue escalation, and production release updates in timely manner. He or She will closely work with qa team, software engineer product managers, developers, and support teams to build software from initial requirements through deployment and maintenance
Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
• 6-8 years of quality assurance experience.
• Clear and effective communication skills.
• A Bachelor/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
• Test Automation experience is plus, must have programming experience in Java/Perl/Selenium
• SaaS application testing experience,Analytics and BI experience is required(OBIEE exp is a big plus)
• Strong experience with business and dimensional modeling is a plus. In Depth knowledge of SQLs, query performance tuning on one or more major RDBMSes such as Oracle, DB2, SQLServer. Familiar with operating systems administration (UNIX and Windows)
• Experience in all areas of product testing for both manual and automation: functional, system integration, performance and reliability, regression, usability testing
• Ability and flexibility to work in agile development environment
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.