Nelson’s client, leading the electrical distribution marketplace, seeks an Electrical Design Engineer for its San Francisco location. Well-suited to an individual with education in electrical engineering (B.S./M.S.) and electrical design experience (minimum 3 years)
Desired candidates will have experience with schematic, one-line/multi-line, and wiring diagrams. Expertise in AutoCAD application is a must to be successful in this role. The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for designing medium to high voltage electrical components, assembly, for power application. With a global presence, expansion, and a niche product-line, the opportunity ensures professional and personal growth along with financial stability.
Qualifications: Electrical Design Engineer
· BS – Electrical Engineering required (emphasis on Electrical Power Systems preferred)
· Experience designing electrical equipment, medium voltage preferred.
· Schematic, one-line/multi-line, wiring diagram design experience is a plus.
· Working knowledge AutoCAD
· Working knowledge of SolidWorks.
· Knowledge of power systems and / or industrial automation & controls is helpful
· Familiarity with electro-mechanical device design is a plus
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Experience with designing Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems is a plus
Top-notch salary/bonuses/benefits are offered with this unique opportunity! To learn more about the Electrical Design Engineer opportunity, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
For a full listing of jobs, go to www.nelsonjobs.com, our premier job search engine for candidates. Comprised of three major business units—Nelson & Associates, Nelson Staffing, and Nelson Technology—this company with 40+ years in staffing provides recruiting services to clients and candidates in accounting & finance, clerical, administration, human resources, technology, light industrial, manufacturing, legal, engineering, computer gaming, digital media, and the wine and beverage industries. Nelson places job candidates quickly in a number of fields in full-time, executive, consultative, and temporary positions.