Our long-standing relationships with California’s best companies mean we have the inside track on available job opportunities and the all-important unadvertised job market.
When you work with Nelson, you have a leg up on the competition—you have staffing and human resources experts on your side. You also have:
- Competitive Pay: It begins with fair compensation. All of us who work for a living know contentment starts with fair compensation.
- Medical Coverage: Because we know our temporary employees are an integral part of our overall business success, we offer a benefit program that maintains a stable and healthy workforce. Our benefit package provides temporary workers with individual and family coverage for medical care and prescription drugs.
- Career Development: Research shows that people who actively manage their lives and careers generally have a strong sense of purpose, earn higher incomes, have high levels of satisfaction due to striving for and achieving personal goals, and are well-informed, success learners. They often make job and education choices that help them achieve their goals. They’re less stressed, and therefore have less physical and emotional health issues. They’re open to new opportunities and they cope with change better—changes such as moving between jobs, becoming unemployed or retiring.
- Skills Training: Improving job skills—whether by learning a trade, continuing education or adopting a technology—helps us face the challenges present in an ever-competitive job market.
And if those benefits aren’t enough, you also get:
- Holiday Pay
- Incentive or Bonus Pay
- Longevity Bonus Pay
- Referral Bonus
Before any assignment, you’ll be given a complete orientation packet containing all the information you need to know about your new job including:
- Pay benefits policies
- Direct deposit enrollment
- Referral bonus information
- Paid family leave information
- Workers’ Compensation benefits
- State disability insurance provisions
- Medical benefits information
- Sexual harassment brochure
- Safety guidelines
We believe you should be equipped with as much information as possible so you can function effectively and professionally from the moment you walk in the door!
When you partner with Nelson, you’re working with a group of people who embrace the values of:
- Excellence: Our goal is to always offer quality services and products.
- Innovation: We embrace creativity and collaboration in problem solving and inventing new solutions.
- Empathy: We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- Integrity: We value honesty and honorable behavior in our dealings with one another and with our candidates.