Our specialty is eliminating business challenges so that you can focus on making your business successful. A flexible approach, refined from more than four decades of experience with thousands of clients, allows us to consultatively solve your staffing issues and build long-lasting solutions.
We offer many services to help your business:
- Clerical and Administrative Staffing: Nelson Staffing provides quality temporary, temporary-to-hire and regular placement employees for administrative, clerical, wine and beverage, light industrial, and production positions.
- Accounting, Finance and Legal Staffing: Nelson & Associates is a staffing resource for all levels of accounting and finance professionals, including clerks, bookkeepers, staff accountants, financial analysts, controllers, and CFOs, on a regular placement, temporary-to-hire, temporary, or contract basis. Nelson & Associates also places professionals in the legal field and conducts executive searches.
- IT and Technical Staffing: Nelson Technology specializes in providing technology experts on a project, contract or full-time basis. Areas of expertise include engineering, software, hardware, and QA.
- Interactive/Digital Media: Nelson Interactive specializes in placing part-time and full-time contract professionals in creative and marketing positions.
- Compliance and risk mitigation: At a time when independent contractors are under scrutiny, Nelson Compliance has prioritized the provision of comprehensive independent contractor risk mitigation services that include risk assessment, evaluation and classification, audit support, employer-of-record services, and professional-level payroll services. Obtain the talent you need without undue risk.
- Professional DynaMetric Programs (PDP) survey tool: PDP is an integrated hiring, management and development tool that optimizes professional growth of employees and the effectiveness of your company.
- HRhome: Nelson’s online community of proprietary content and customizable features with tools and resources, HRhome can help you quickly resolve HR-related challenges. On HRhome you will find The Employer by Littler Mendelson, with helpful legal advice, 500+ customizable job descriptions, a place where you can “Ask the Expert,” and forms and policy templates that can be customized and branded for your company look and requirements.
- Payroll: We can help administer payroll service for any temporary position to save the administrative cost of adding to the payroll headcount. These candidates can be former employees, retired employees or other individuals you have identified for temporary work.
- NelsonTest: A comprehensive and flexible skills testing program that can be administered at your office or any Nelson location.
- National coverage: We can place workers in locations all over the United States.