Nelson offers clients a broad range of services and solutions to meet all your staffing and human resources needs, including:
- Temporary staffing: A workforce solution that provides flexibility in your seasonal and project-based hiring. Temporary staffing includes recruiting, screening, skills assessment and qualifying of candidates, job matching and tracking of qualified candidates, retention and candidate development, and performance-based quality assurance programs.
- Temporary-to-hire: A viable alternative to immediately hiring, it’s the perfect option for clients who want to evaluate a candidate’s performance before committing to hiring and it can help prevent costly hiring mistakes. Candidates remain Nelson Staffing temporary employees until you opt to hire them, at which point a pre-negotiated conversion fee is paid.
- Full-time employment: Nelson Staffing was originally founded as an Executive Search firm, and our regular employee recruiting solution uses this experience to recruit and place all levels of candidates.
- Payroll Services: We can administer payroll services for any temporary position to save the administrative cost of adding to the payroll headcount.
- Project-based recruiting: We can help you ramp up quickly to complete projects on schedule.
- Vendor-on-Premises: As your on-site staffing provider, we can react quickly to adjust requirements or search criteria, to make sure the candidates you ultimately hire are exactly the right fit.
- Recruiting strategies: We pioneered an innovative recruiting program in 1997 that remains unique in the staffing industry. Constantly refining that program, we continue to implement new creative ways to identify and attract the best talent in the local markets.
- Human Resources: Access a members-only website giving you entrée to unique content, tools and resources to help HR perform its daily responsibilities.
Industry Specific Solutions:
- Manufacturing & Production
- Wine & Beverage
- Human Resources
When you work with us, you’ll have access to great unadvertised positions. New jobs are added on a daily basis to www.nelsonjobs.com. If you like, you can personalize your www.nelsonjobs.com homepage to assist in managing your job search. You can also use job-seeking tools that are made available to you when you work with us—tools that are intuitive, straightforward and friendly.
We partner with terrific companies to offer you jobs that you may not have access to on other job boards. Jobs with companies such as Jelly Belly, La Tortilla Factory, Clorox, Bank of the West, Restoration Hardware, and Redwood Credit Union.
There are perks to working with Nelson!
- Competitive pay: After all, it has to start there.
- Incentive-based bonus (move above holiday pay)
- Holiday pay
- Referral bonus
- AT&T discount
- Medical coverage: To encourage a stable and healthy workforce, our benefit package provides temporary workers with individual and family coverage for medical care and prescription drugs.
- Career development
- Skills training with 24/7 web-based tutorials