Account Services Representative
- Location: Petaluma
- Salary: US$18.00 - US$22.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 15 days ago
Job Number: 2157283
This position is responsible for all aspects of order processing from initial receipt of customer purchase order until the customer is satisfied with the delivery of their order. This position is the primary customer contact and is responsible for assuring the customer receives excellent service in addition to acting with Management as the internal interface for all customer post sales activity.
· Manage customer purchase orders with 100% accuracy to include pricing, discounts terms and logistics.
· Work with credit department to systematically set up all new customers and perform Account Setup documentation per procedure.
· Contact customers to coordinate ship dates and product availability.
· Return all telephone calls from customers within 24 hours.
· Respond to customers promptly regarding all inquiries, shipment delays and POD'S.
· Communicate sales orders changes and amendments to all appropriate departments.
· Prepare and coordinate various sales reports regarding shipping, bookings, open orders, back orders, forward orders and any related sales activities.
· Resolve, with accounting, any invoice/credit issues.
· Coordinate customer returns via RMA.
· Provide back up customer service for any and all ASR'S.
· Develop and maintain positive customer relations with both external and internal customers and staff.
· Maintain an excellent understanding of product and effectively communicate with regards to all product inquiries and questions
· Effectively present information and respond to questions from management and team members.
· Maintain excellent customer service to all accounts, sales reps and consumers.
· Attend internal and external meetings as requested.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.