- Location: Santa Clara, Santa Clara County, California
- Salary: Negotiable per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 9 days ago
Job Number: 2161700
Santa Clara, CA
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage the monthly close process, including ensuring all cost incurred are appropriately recoded, coordinating with other teams, reviewing, and preparing appropriate detailed journal entries and account analyses.
· Manage the Fixed Assets and streamline the Fixed Assets Tracking
· Assist with the monthly financial fluctuation analysis.
· Assist with IFRS consolidated financial statements (including intercompany eliminations) on a monthly, quarterly, yearly basis.
· Assist with the cash flow model: determine the weekly cash position and ensure sufficient funds are available to support current and future business initiatives.
· Assist with the development of the quarterly and annual plans and budgets.
· Assist with all tax research/projects.
· Assist with transfer pricing implementation.
· Assist with the optimization use of NetSuite and other reporting tools in preparing trial balance account analysis and financial reporting.
· Support audit deliverables and help coordinate with auditors during the year-end audit.
· Support the continuous system and process improvements of the Finance organization.
· Assist with Accounts Payable as necessary
· Participate in developing and maintaining strong internal controls, ensuring quality controls over all transactions and reporting.
· Proactively identify and implement process improvements.
· Complete ad-hoc accounting and finance projects as assigned.
· Ensure consistent implementation of corporate accounting principles and procedures consistent with IFRS and China GAAP.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
· 5 years of related experience
· Big 4 experience or CPA, a plus
· Manufacturing or semiconductor industry experience, a plus
· Experience with NetSuite or other large financial systems, a plus
· Detail-Oriented with a high sense of urgency, exceptional organizational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask.
· Proficiency in Excel
· Excellent interpersonal skills and great teamwork attitude
· Comfortable in fast paced environment
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.