- Location: Walnut Creek
- Salary: US$100000.00 - US$130000.00 per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 7 days ago
Job Number: 2175545
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Walnut Creek
The Accounting Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the financial operations of the organization. This includes managing the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and financial reporting. The Accounting Manager will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant financial regulations.
Job Title Responsibilities:
· Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
· General ledger analysis, adjusting entries and account reconciliation.
· Manage accounts payable, financial reporting and system management.
· Prepare and file taxes.
· Prepare the annual budget.
· Perform other duties as required or assigned.
· Manage the day-to-day operations of the accounting department, including the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll
· Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations
· Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting, including monthly financial statements and annual audits.
· Develop and maintain budgets and financial forecasts.
· Manage cash flow and ensure the organization has sufficient funds to meet its obligations.
· Manage the accounting staff, including hiring, training, and performance evaluation
Job Title Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
· CPA or CMA certification preferred, not required
· 5+ years of experience in accounting, with at least 2 years in a management role
· Strong knowledge of GAAP and other relevant financial regulations
· Experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks or SAP
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.