Accounts Payable Accountant
- Location: Mountain View
- Salary: Negotiable year
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 27 days ago
Job Number: 2170751
Our client is looking for an AP accountant to handle the accounts payable function. The individual should have experience in multi-currency conversion and a good understanding of GAAP rules. The individual must also have thorough understanding in general sales and use tax rules, W-9, 1099 filing requirements. In addition, you will also work with external auditor and tax professional for annual audit and provide reconciliation schedules related to AP and Liabilities accruals. We are looking for a Detail oriented and passionate individual contributor that can work independently for this position. This position is located in Mountain View and is onsite 5 days a week.
1. Review and post all expense reports and vendor invoices in QuickBooks.
2. Prepare wire and check batch for disbursement cycle.
3. Prepare respective forms for contractors/non employees for annual IRS reporting.
4. Maintain Vendor agreements, payable files and W-9 folder.
5. Review and post accruals for contractor expenses, general accruals and travel & entertainment expenses.
6. Maintain Fixed Asset sub-ledger and Depreciation schedules
7. Prepare annual Property tax Return.
8. Prepare Sales and Use tax return.
9. Prepare annual 1099 filing.
10. Assist in annual audit.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.