Accounts Payable Specialist
- Location: Santa Rosa, Sonoma, California
- Salary: US$24.00 - US$27.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 6 days ago
Job Number: 2158953
Accounts Payable Specialist:
International distributor is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to take on a high-volume role to support the team. Responsibilities include organizing all ongoing, recurring and project-based job duties to achieve maximum efficiency to meet per predefined deadlines. This position is full-time and reports to the Sonoma office.
* Maintain the Accounts Payable files of pending invoices, paid invoices, vendor invoices, commission files and sales tax reports.
* Maintain landed cost spreadsheets and vendor invoices
* Maintain travel advance and expense reports
* Be available to assist in the accounting department in the event of department employee absences
* Working knowledge of MS Office programs
* Demonstrated experience in accounting software
* 2-3 years related experience or equivalent.
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
* Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures.
Compensation will fall between $24-27/hr ($50-55k) depending on level of experience. This is a permanent & benefitted opportunity.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.