Accounts Payable Specialist (Contract)
- Location: San Ramon
- Salary: US$28.00 - US$34.00 per hour
- Job Type:Temporary
Posted 11 days ago
Job Number: 2177191
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist with Netsuite proficiency to join for a 3+ month contract position. The ideal candidate will be responsible for accurately recording and reconciling financial transactions, ensuring timely payments to vendors, and maintaining effective communication with internal stakeholders.
This position pays $28-34/hr DOE
- Process and record accounts payable transactions in Netsuite, following company policies.
- Verify, match, and reconcile purchase orders, invoices, and payment requests.
- Prepare and process payment runs, including checks, ACH transfers, and electronic payments.
- Resolve discrepancies and issues with invoices, purchase orders, or payments.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of accounts payable ledger and assist with month-end closing activities.
- Generate reports to analyze vendor performance, payment trends, and cash flow projections.
- Collaborate with procurement team to ensure compliance with purchase order processes.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Payable Specialist with Netsuite proficiency.
- Strong knowledge of accounts payable principles, processes, and best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other relevant accounting software.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and effective communication skills.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.