Job Number: 2159728
Job Title: Admin/IT Support
Location: Concord, CA
Admin/IT Support Responsibilities:
Admin/IT Support Requirements:
- Develop & maintain a facilities maintenance list, & make recommendations for priorities.
- Locate, initiate contact, & obtain pricing with outside vendors for all facilities-related services such as building security, plumbing, cleaning, construction, landscaping, etc.
- Develop project cost analysis, schedules, and timelines, and keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Serve as the first point of contact for any tenants
- Coordinate furniture, equipment, & office moves
- Oversee maintenance of all copy & postage machines
- Monitoring & replenishing mail room office & kitchen supplies
- Process incoming & outgoing mail & packages, including cash receipts
- Copying, faxing, mailing, filing, etc.
- Resolve customer support requests through the help desk ticketing system
- Maintain functionality of all IT hardware, software, & phones
- Answer, evaluate, & prioritize incoming requests for assistance from users experiencing challenges with hardware, software, networking, phones, & other miscellaneous technologies
- Collaborate with suppliers or vendors as needed
- Ensure that customers are provided professional, courteous, & timely support & service
- Provide assistance & training to customers on an individual or group basis
- MS Office preferred
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.