- Location: Petaluma
- Salary: Up to US$20.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 17 days ago
Job Number: 2156704
Job Description Summary
Providing administrative support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The qualified candidate will be reliable, detail oriented, proactive, and a self-starter who takes initiative to solve issues, while providing great professional customer service to tenants and vendors. In this position, follow through, attention to detail, time management, multi-tasking and ensuring deadlines are met is imperative.
General correspondence, drafting of contracts, proposals, leases and lease amendments
· Spreadsheet preparation and ongoing maintenance updates
· Responsible for prompt and positive responses to internal and external requests ensuring timely resolution of issues.
· Assists in the accounting process, including but not limited to, completing property management/accounting forms as required and compiling accounts receivable reports
· May perform other duties as assigned
· Quick learner, able to incorporate new knowledge into processes
· Excellent overall verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner with all levels of management and staff while being flexible and collaborative
· Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
· Computer proficiency with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) and the ability to learn new business specific software programs as needed. Timberline experience a plus
· Self-starter with strong time-management, organizational, comprehension and proactive problem-solving skills
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple deadlines while adapting to changing priorities
· Able to deliver superior customer service to clients while developing and building effective working relationships
· Maintain approachable, friendly demeanor while working with competing priorities and demands
· Has strong mathematical and logic skills required to build and maintain spreadsheet data
· Understands and follow directions, and able to give direction when needed
· Must be reliable, punctual, have a work appearance suitable for a professional office environment along with a pleasant demeanor
Education and Experience Requirements
· High School diploma
· Minimum 3 years Administrative Assistant experience
· Experience in and working knowledge of business/office administration
· Experience in commercial real estate is a plus
· Valid Drivers' License
Work Environment and Physical Demands
· Professional office environment using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and postage machines
· Mainly sedentary role though some filing and supply maintenance requires the ability to lift files and supplies, open cabinets, bend, crouch, stand, and walk
· Not a supervisory role
· Non-exempt position subject to overtime laws
· Full time position, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
· Minor local travel may be required
· Must legally be allowed to work in the U.S.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.