AP Manager (Contract-to-Hire)
- Location: Concord
- Salary: US$50.00 - US$55.00 per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 26 days ago
Job Number: 2179000
Our East-bay client is looking for an AP Manager to come onboard immediately on a temp-to-hire basis. This is a hybrid position. Paying 50-55/hr DOE.
- Lead day-to-day Accounts Payable processes, including invoice review, coding, and approval, ensuring 3-way match compliance
- Manage a team of 3 AP staff accountants
- Enhance procure-to-pay process for efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Verify accurate coding and documentation of invoices
- Match vendor invoices to purchase orders
- Monitor Accounts Payable inbox and address vendor communication promptly
- Collaborate with cost center managers for PO compliance
- Oversee T&E program (Concur), handle credit card matters, and address issues
- Resolve payment inquiries, billing discrepancies, and invoice issues
- Maintain vendor information, including W-9s, for 1099 issuance
- Ensure accurate data entry within tight timeframes
- Supervise payment preparation (check, ACH, wires)
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and special projects
- Proficiency in NetSuite ERP or similar system
- Effective communication (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Ownership mindset in a dynamic environment
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- People management background
- AP experience in high-growth companies
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life AD&D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.