- Location: Petaluma
- Salary: US$25.00 - US$26.00 per hour
Posted 10 months ago
Job Number: 2171152
Job Title: Accounts Payable Technician
Location: Santa Rosa
Local transit authority is looking for an Accounts Payable Technician to support their team on a temporary basis. Responsibilities include weekly check runs, assuring all invoices are processed accurately and other administration duties as assigned. You will have excellent customer service skills along with a high attention to detail and accuracy to complete projects and meet deadlines. This assignment is for 3-4 months and experience in a public agency is a plus!
Job Title Responsibilities:
· Accurately record all types of payments and invoices
· Reconcile vendor accounts
· Accounts Payable aging and 1099s
· Invoicing/Processing payments
· Reviews, researches and resolves past due statements and old
· Vendor Communication
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· 1+ years of experience in bookkeeping, accounting and/or finance work which includes the review, processing and maintenance of financial transactions and accounts, statistical data and records.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.