- Location: Auburn
- Salary: US$16.00 - US$17.00 per hour
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 16 days ago
Job Number: 2172022
Responsible for assembling electrical equipment. Reads and interprets instructions, assembles parts and tools, and fits electronic components together.
* Assemble materials.
* Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports
* Clean parts thoroughly.
* Review work activities with supervisors.
* Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits.
* Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
* Pack finished products for shipment.
* Tag components.
* Adjust or repair electrical equipment.
* Correct defects.
* Test product to ensure conformance to specifications.
* Perform manual assembly during the small-scale production of electronic devices.
* Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
* Populate or modify/replace components on printed circuit board assemblies.
* Test functional performance.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.