- Location: Rohnert Park
- Salary: US$17.00 - US$18.70 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 18 days ago
Job Number: 2162342
Great temp to hire opportunity with a company that produces thousands of critical components for use in everyday activities!
· Assemble and testing products.
· Meet daily production quality and productivity targets.
· Understand and follow safety rules and cleanliness guidelines.
· Receiving work assignments from the Production Supervisor and Production Lead, performs operations per released written work instructions using a variety of hand tools and fixtures,
· Closely adheres to the site ISO9001 certified quality program.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· The ability to read and understand instructions, drawings, and gauges; and, write simple correspondence in English are required.
· Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations such as hours worked ruler measurements and general shop math.
· Learn and follow workmanship standards and production standard work.
· Computer aptitude to search, open and review files.
· Demonstrate positive interpersonal skills.
Job demands described below are essential to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Hand and body dexterity for mechanical assembly.
· Understand and follow work instructions.
· Occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or digital form.
· Ability to use hand tools.
Day and Swing shift availabiliy
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.