Job Number: 2171005
Looking to hire an assistant property manager in the commercial space
- Assists in organizing property management, maintenance, and other activities associated with commercial tenants.
- Actively responding to tenant requests in a prompt and professional manner.
- Aiding in the implementation of ongoing contract programs.
- Dispatching and tracking tenant work orders.
- Responsible for gathering all the necessary documentation from current and potential tenants.
- May support the PM in preparing budgets, operating expense reconciliations, and business plans to meet property management needs.
- Assist in the accounting processes
- Answers telephone, screens calls, transfer callers to voice mail, or take messages to facilitate communications and contacts.
- Participate in various meetings and training activities as designated by the PM.
- 2+ years previous property management experience. Commercial preferred.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong written and communication skills, with the ability to produce materials that are concise and of a professional nature.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and the ability to learn new and business specific software programs as needed.
- Self-starter and motivator with a can-do attitude.
- Be able to provide an excellent customer service experience to tenants.
- Must be able to develop effective working relationships with vendors, contractors, and tenants.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.