Job Number: 2173783
Responsible for collaborating with Client Service Managers/Client Service Executives on the development and execution of client centered strategies. Collaborates on a book of business and contributes to the work of a multi-disciplined service team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain open and clear communication channels with team members,
clients (employees), and vendor partners.
- Accommodate and meet due dates, timelines and expectations to clients and partners to ensure smooth transitions and implementation of benefits. Adapt and shift to successfully manage a high level of on-demand tasks in real
- Handle an increased volume of tasks and activities in Quarter 4 (Sept-Dec).
- Identify problems, summarize, and resolve.
- As directed by Client Service Team, support employee Open Enrollment meetings.
- Collect and track Schedules for the annual 5500 filings if applicable and ensure submission in a timely manner.
- Post summary annual reports to client websites.
- Create employee communications and Benefits Booklets for clients to communicate the following: annual renewal changes, enrollment procedures, miscellaneous benefit changes and/or clarifications.
- Develop and maintain excellent carrier relationships.
- Clearly and accurately explain the basic tenets of all coverage lines.
- Fluency in Health and Welfare Programs, compliance, administration, billing, eligibility, Section 125 Plans, COBRA, HIPAA, ACA, and Required DOL/IRS
- Employer Notifications.
- Assist client/employee with unresolved benefits matters, including eligibility and claims issues.
- Prior group health benefits experience preferred.
- 4-year college degree or industry specific designation preferred.
- Must currently hold Life and Health insurance license and retain license by meeting the continuing education requirements OR must obtain CA insurance license within 90 days of employment. The company will cover the costs of the licensing process.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Adobe InDesign or comparable marketing software a plus.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to self-check work.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Task-oriented, excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload.
- Enthusiastic attitude, cooperative team player, adaptable to new or changing circumstances, professional demeanor, sensitive to client needs, self-motivated, creative, and innovative.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- High level of computer literacy including working knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.