- Location: King City
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 24 days ago
Job Number: 2173602
We have a client seeking a Bottling Manager with a growing company.
* Responsible for managing the daily activities of the Bottling Department - production performance, personnel, special projects, and short-term planning in accordance with weekly operational plans
* Tasked with analyzing production/downtime data and creating viable action plans to address deficiencies
* Develop department culture that fosters teamwork, fast pace, training, effective communication, accountability, and high individual performance culture
* Utilize training matrix to ensure all employees are trained on company policies, safety programs, regulatory standards and ISO work instructions as defined by company standards
* Participate in research and technical decisions regarding equipment purchases, quality capabilities, efficiency capability studies
* Monitor production performance measures to ensure department is performing at expected levels and react accordingly
* Establish production quality standards, ensure detailed work instructions, quality checks and resources are available to meet standards
* Participate in development of short-range capital and projects to ensure department continues improved production performance, cost reduction and high-quality production
* Monthly review actual costs to identify critical cost drivers and implement control procedures
* Enhance and encourage employee involvement in daily production processes by listening, educating, and quantifying their ideas for improvement
* Ensure production employees are equipped with appropriate equipment training, quality standards and customer guidelines as required
* Promote Safety Culture initiative and ensure that safety concerns are addressed in a timely manner
Forward your resume or refer a candidate.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.