Job Number: 2160053
To $140K plus bonus and benefits!
Growing Sonoma County Food Manufacturer is hiring!
The Brand Manager will drive the development and execution of consumer marketing campaigns and ensure that we have adherence to our brand guidelines. This role requires a balance of strategic thinking, business management, data analysis, and marketing acumen. You will be one of the cornerstones of our Consumer-Packaged Goods Growth Strategy by owning the day-to-day business management, strategic planning, brand development, and innovation pipeline. You will work with the VP of Marketing to drive growth, brand development efforts and marketing strategies while being the key leader of all your platforms/projects.
- Key owner for all projects and programs, responsible for taking them from ideation through commercialization with support of a project manager.
- Manages relationships with key vendors (agency, design, etc.) for brand and marketing programs.
- Owns marketing forecasting and managing inventories related to marketing programs.
- Works' cross-functionally with multiple departments for program development and execution.
- Makes recommendations regarding product objectives and strategy, positioning, pricing, packaging, and product lifecycle.
- Assists in the development of the annual operating and strategic marketing plans and budget.
- Develops competitive assessments and SWOT analysis to aid in strategic planning to grow the business.
- Develops strategic assessments, including SWOT analyses, for products and programs.
- Owns day-to-day and ad hoc business analysis needs.
- Applies consumer insights and market research to gain an understanding of consumer, customer, competitive environment, and channel needs for the product or category.
- Partners closely with Sales to gain a deeper understanding of the customer and how to best deploy marketing strategies that enhance our trade programs.
- Develops and recommends strategic direction of the brand to senior management.
- Brand champion to ensure consistency of message across all vendors and marketing platforms.
- Plans and manages business unit practices to ensure that programs are aligned across all cross-functional teams and within the marketing department.
- Partners with VP of Marketing, Sales and Innovation Manager to ensure all new products are in line with the brand positioning, marketing strategy, and have supporting plans for launch.
- Assists in defining innovation strategy reflecting competitive analysis and market needs/trends.
- Own the close-in innovation for Core platforms, evaluating and recommending options for the brand and/or product expansion based on industry trends and channel analytics.
- Work closely with the Marketing team on all consumer insights and research to gain a deep understanding of our consumer and brand.
- Responsible for packaging development to ensure that all creative adheres to brand guidelines and brand standards.
- Builds strong relationships with marketing vendors to ensure marketing message consistency and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required.
- Previous experience in a Marketing Department in consumer goods, preferably food
- Experience in a role supporting marketing, brand management, or product management.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.