Job Number: 2173397
- Responsible for driving sales growth of bulk sales and raw ingredient sales through corporate use channels, foodservice, food contract packing
- Responsible for relationship management of current customers, and sourcing of new meaningful customers in the USA and Canada.
- Producing key relationships with internal and external customers for bulk sales on a commercial side, R&D, Supply Chain, Packers, and logistics suppliers.
- Create growth strategies and sales channels by identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Create and maintain professional business relationships with current and prospective customers
- Create KPI metrics to maintain growth projections and keeping communication lines open internally and externally.
- Collaborate with team to utilize branding materials for hunting potential prospects and farming current clientele to exceed customer expectations.
- Attend networking events and trade shows to develop new business relationships.
- Maintain credit application records, credit insurance and debtor control
- 3+ years of experience in CPG sales or Bulk & ingredient sales.
- Corporate sales and account mgmt in the USA (West Coast and Nationwide is a plus).
- Understanding the complexity of import and export supply chain activities.
- Excellent writing and communication skills as you will communicate with high level customers that will significantly build the business.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and achieve sales quote agreed upon
- Great collaborative skills: ability to take ownership or projects and work with multiple teams to maintain efficiencies.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to develop the necessary and appropriate marketing materials.
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.