Business Development Manager
- Location: Santa Rosa
- Salary: US$100000.00 - US$125000.00 per year per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 21 days ago
Job Number: 2162782
Nelson & Associates is the premier Accounting and Finance recruitment firm in the North Bay. Our team of recruiters are heavily experienced in the industry and provide temporary, permanent, and executive search services to the Sonoma, Napa and Marin areas. We have nearly 50 years of experience recruiting in Accounting & Finance between us. As our business grows, we are looking to add a results-driven Business Development Manager to build and manage a book of business. The key functions of this role will be to expand our network, manage key accounts, and develop our client base. As you continue to grow in this role compensation is base + commission.
What you will do:
· Find, network, and engage our local clients and to-be clients in your assigned territory. We stand behind you with the tools, leadership team, and reputation needed to develop successful relationships.
· Grow your client base: We have a large network, but it needs expanding. Your role is instrumental is getting the word out to companies that have never heard of us and to break ground in new industries.
· Work through the challenges: The same way relationships can be complex and intricate, so can the needs of our clients. We rely on our Business Development Managers to be a partner and consultant to our clients, so they are able to make the best decisions for their team.
What we'd like you to have:
· Solid communication skills a proactive approach. The better we anticipate the needs of our clients, the more effective we are.
· Love for people-our most successful teams love what they do and the clients they work with. In this role, you will work hand in hand with senior leadership at local companies within your community.
· B2B sales experience is a plus-but not a deal breaker. We recognize that talent comes in many backgrounds. If you're familiar with how to build business relationships, you're a step ahead, but it's not a requirement.
· Ability to self-reflect and reprioritize. We all have off days, but your ability to reflect on a challenge and adjust
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.