- Location: Napa
- Salary: US$19.00 - US$20.00 per hour
- Job Type:Temporary
Posted 14 days ago
Job Number: 2174387
Assists tasting room staff in maintaining clean, safe, efficient, and well-stocked work areas. This hourly, non-exempt position may be part-time or seasonal and requires flexibility to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays. Overtime occasionally required.
· Works effectively with tasting room team through daily duties and operations.
· Obtains service area assignments at the beginning of each shift.
· Set-ups and clean-ups, assists the team as needed.
· Carries trays in hands and glassware on a tray, bussing in the presence of guests.
· Assists servers in maintaining cleanliness and bar stock (during the busiest hours) of all current wines, breadsticks, water, glasses, merchandise, etc.
· Washes, polishes, and replenishes glassware, plates, or silverware.
· Restocks wine and merchandise display areas.
· Fully supports the Company's commitment towards established Safety practices and policies.
· Supports and demonstrates commitment to the Company's sustainability and green initiatives/practices, including energy and resource efficiency, recycling programs, etc.
· Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Previous bussing experience preferred.
· Ability to communicate with visitors in a confident, knowledgeable, warm, and friendly manner.
· Ability to follow directions and manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
· Proactive; anticipates needs and works to meet them.
· Reliable and punctual.
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
· Must be 18 years of age.
Most job responsibilities will be performed in the Tasting Room and other Visitor Center locations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to possess ambulatory skills sufficient to stand and walk for extended periods of time. Must also repetitively lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time
Pay Range: $19-$20 an hour
Monday to Friday
Work Location: Napa and Rutherford
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.