- Location: Saint Helena, Napa, California
- Salary: US$18.00 - US$20.00 per hour per hour
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 25 days ago
Job Number: 2158163
Napa, St. Helena, Calistoga
Assists servers and tasting room hospitality staff in maintaining clean, safe, efficient, and well-stocked work areas.
· Works effectively with tasting room team through daily duties and operations.
· Obtains service area assignments at the beginning of each shift.
· Set-ups and clean-ups, assists the team as needed.
· Carries trays in hands and glassware on a tray, bussing in the presence of guests.
· Greets, seats guests, or re-sets tables for new guests as needed.
· Assists servers in maintaining cleanliness and bar stock (during the busiest hours) of all current wines, breadsticks, water, glasses, merchandise, etc.
· Washes, polishes and replenishes glassware, plates or silverware.
· Washes tasting room dishes.
· Restocks wine and merchandise display areas.
· Assists in packing guest orders as needed.
· Assists other staff members as needed to ensure optimum service to all patrons.
· Fully supports the Winery's policies and procedures.
· Fully supports the Company's commitment towards established Safety practices and policies.
· Supports and demonstrates commitment to the Company's sustainability and green initiatives/practices, including energy and resource efficiency, recycling programs, etc.
· Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
· Previous bussing experience preferred.
· Ability to communicate with visitors in a confident, knowledgeable, warm and friendly manner.
· Ability to follow directions and manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
· Proactive; anticipates needs and works to meet them.
· Reliable and punctual.
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
· Must be 18 years of age.
Most job responsibilities will be performed in the Tasting Room and other Visitor Center locations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to possess ambulatory skills sufficient to stand and walk for extended periods of time. Must also repetitively lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time
Pay: From $18-$20 an hour
All customers are required to wear masks until seated, common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.