Job Number: 2158531
Our client is looking for newly licensed originators (at least 1 state). Owner will work with you to build your expertise and skills. Must be driven, willing to listen and follow the brand principals.
We are seeking to fill multiple positions for a top national mortgage banker. Lender provides qualified borrower introductions from the best lead partners in the industry. While offering 100% delegated loan products: (Fannie/Freddie Seller Servicer, Jumbo, FHA, VA programs), this assures that Loan Officers remain busy originating regardless of interest rate environment. Lender is a direct lender and offers opportunities for Loan Officers to increase their footprint to 47 States.
Loan originations are supported with a full suite of technology solutions, to speed up quoting, applying, packaging, and originating loans. Their technology and operations allows them to close loans in 21 days or less in any rate environment. They have a different model to build borrower loyalty and relationships through a non-invasive web based system that allows the borrower to dictate their own comfort by obtaining rates without entering personal information. Once the borrower is satisfied, they are able to complete the application process and receive and approval in minutes.
Company Provides all resources
Company offers an excellent salary and benefits package, including health and, dental programs, as well as a fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
Responsible for building borrower rapport and trust and originating mortgages via inbound leads. Evaluate, authorize or recommend approval of residential loans and advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments.
- Provides customer centric service to prospective customers seeking residential mortgage loans. Works with borrowers to obtain information concerning their needs to assist in determining whether a loan will be an acceptable risk according to their financial situation and obtains pertinent financial and credit data.
- Originates conventional, government and jumbo residential mortgages.
- Works with support operations areas (processing, underwriting, docs, funding) to ensure the preparation and processing of forms and legal documents required for residential loans and follows the loans to ensure compliance with terms. Negotiates terms and conditions with applicants.
- Stays informed on trends and developments in mortgage and product sector, as well as changing rules and regulations pertaining to both conventional and government-insured mortgages.
- Must have at least 1 active NMLS license.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- One plus years of retail residential mortgage sales experience or Financial services industry experience preferred
- A highly driven and self-motivated individual ready to work in a fast-paced, energetic workplace
Job Type: Full-time
- NMLS Mortgage Originator (Required)
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.