Job Number: 2155118
Large East Bay Property Owner/Manager is looking for an experienced CARPENTER for a full time position. Work consisting of dry rot repair, siding installation and the building of decks for large apartment complexes.
Must possess ALL of the following:
* A valid driver's license and good DMV record
* 3+ years carpentry experience
* Strong framing skills
* Strong dry rot repair skills
* Experience in siding replacement, building of outdoor decks and balconies
* Punctuality and attention to detail
* A strong work ethic and quality driven
* Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
* Safe and organized
* Communicates well in English - Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
* Honest and dependable
* Ability to work independently and in team settings
* Ability to exercise good judgment with a strong attention to detail
* Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels
* Ability to perform physical activities which requires considerable use of arms, legs and moving your whole body such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling various materials.
* Ability to frequently move supplies up to twenty-five (25) pounds and occasionally lift weight consisting of up to seventy-five (75) pounds.
* Work conditions include but are not limited to, inadequate lighting, restricted movement, dirty environment, air contamination, extreme temperatures, intense noise and hazardous materials.
* Exposed to moving mechanical parts.
* Interaction with staff and property occupants.
* Regularly performing outside duties.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.