Class A or B Truck Driver Opportunities - Sonoma County & SF
- Location: Petaluma
- Salary: Negotiable per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 12 days ago
Job Number: 2157435
Seeking Class A or B Drivers to work routes in Sonoma County and an opening for a San Francisco route with prior experience.
* 4X10 work schedule Tuesday to Friday. Start your day at 5:00AM. Overtime will be required at times.
* Communicate changes to delivery schedules, delays, arrivals, and/or equipment problems as encountered.
* Drive established route to deliver beer, cider and and non-alcoholic beverage products to assigned customers.
* Assemble customer orders and place on hand truck to complete delivery cycle.
* Record route activity and produce accurate and thorough delivery records.
* Provide high level of service and communicate additional business opportunities and new leads with customer to management.
* Must possess a Class A or B Commercial Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and a minimum of two years of route delivery/driving experience.
* Adhere to all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements and the Federal Motor Carrier (FMC) guidelines.
* Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator.
* Able to regularly and consistently lift and carry 35 - 60 pound cases of product
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.