- Location: Sunnyvale
- Salary: Negotiable per hour
- Job Type:Temp to Hire
Posted 2 months ago
Job Number: 2167953
· At least 3 years of solid recruitment success in construction (or closely related field), either independent (self-employed) or client- or agency-based.
· Commitment to practices that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in hiring.
· Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (BambooHR a plus).
· Knowledge of employment laws/ordinances relative to hiring (federal, state, and municipal).
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams.
· Hands-on experience utilizing social media to support and highlight hiring needs (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
· Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or other related field is preferred, but equivalent work experience may be considered sufficient.
· Excellent oral & written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Outstanding written skills and strong attention to detail.
· Supports diversity, equity and inclusion practices within recruiting and as a company.
· Results-driven, proactive, and acts urgently in an organized fashion.
· Varied workload, ability to adapt to changing priorities.
· Friendly and approachable demeanor; exemplifies values of the Smart Strong Unique Positive individual.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.