Job Number: 2162877
Creative Services Coordinator
We are seeking a Creative Services Coordinator to join our client's team!
- Maintains and administers project and vendor databases.
- Processes all incoming project requests.
- Processes and fulfills requests for company/brand logo artwork and other images.
- Creates daily and weekly reports from project databases for Director of Creative Services, Graphic Designers, and other departments.
- Organizes and catalogs digital files and file archive. Maintains current digital catalog of backup volumes such as CDs, DVDs, and other media.
- Solicits and processes quotes for outside work from a wide range of vendors. Provides analysis to Director of Creative Services to streamline outsourcing process. Participates in periodic performance reviews of vendors.
- Initiates and maintains purchase orders for Creative Services.
- Keeps supply inventory and orders supplies as needed. Includes stocking the supplies when received.
- Responsible for general office clerical duties including: reads and directs incoming mail; composes and types routine correspondence; organizes and maintains file system including preparing files for archiving; files correspondence and other records; coordinates manager's schedule and makes appointments; makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials; prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- Solid working knowledge of key software programs, including but not limited to: PC operating system, MS Office Suite, and FileMaker Pro
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.