Job Number: 2165236
Customer Service Manager Location:
Gilroy, CA Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Oversees Customer Service Department to ensure excellent service to customers of a large subsidiary. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, AND ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Supervises the Customer Service department, including Customer Service Specialists and Supervisors; oversees day-to-day operations of the department to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assures that customer service calls are handled with efficient and professional courtesy.
- Processes customer e-mail inquiries, responding personally or directing the inquiry to the correct department.
- Collaborates directly and closely with the General Manager and other related departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Oversees on-going training of Customer Service Representatives.
- Monitors customer service metrics.
- Receives and investigates customer complaints regarding services and rates.
- Corrects services problems through or in coordination with appropriate supervisor.
- Adjusts rate and billing disputes on own authority.
- Assists operations supervisors with unusual problems or incidents in the field.
- Develops and implements business processes and procedures to improve and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develops and prepares reports as directed.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to qualify is:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager Location:
- Six years of related experience in customer service within the resource recovery or related industry.
- Principles of personnel training, supervision and evaluation.
- Supervisory techniques, resource allocation, planning and budgeting.
- Technical and professional principles, practices, laws, applications and programs in position related area.
- Current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Computer programs, including Microsoft Office suite of applications and using data to inform and set priorities and identify challenges/opportunities.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.