Job Number: 2164383
Primary Description of Job Responsibilities:
- High school diploma
- One to two years of related experience
- Proficient in general computer use.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to interact with all levels of personnel in a professional manner.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Must be able to multi task
- Maintain and update the installation/service calendar and schedule
- Communicate with dealers, customers, and third party service contractors to schedule and organize onsite installations and service appointments.
- Monitors and follows up with installation requests.
- Provides dealers with part numbers and pricing if necessary
- Handles problem and complaints from customers
- Performs necessary basic data entry as needed
- Work closely with large equipment sales reps in order to provide customer service.
- Provide back up to technical support for the LE technical department when needed
- Contact customer when necessary.
- Direct sales inquiries to the correct sales rep.
- Provide customer information to sales reps when requested
- Provide sales reps with product information, such as manuals, parts, etc. when requested
- Ensure that internal documentation and databases are updated with latest customer and product information
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.