Job Title: CSR
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Receives and administers the complete process of purchase orders and communicates with appropriate internal departments for accurate order processing, to ensure customer satisfaction. Relays pertinent order information to customers.
1. Receives and responds to requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers and distributors. Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service. Including transferring requests for special items to the Quotes Department.
2. Uses Navision operating system to retrieve customer information, stock status information, the status of purchase orders, and to make changes on customer purchase orders.
3. Handles the needs of sales representatives and customers by designated territories.
4. Checks with Accounts Receivable concerning credit status of customer when necessary.
5. Maintains files of active orders and posts activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit changes.
6. Prepares paperwork as indicated during training, to be given to the department supervisor when needed for credit or debit to be issued.
7. Handles government orders as a backup when necessary.
8. Contacts customers or customer representatives to ascertain data omitted on orders.
9. Works with Manufacturing and Shipping to obtain schedule date for specific orders and communicates this information to the customer.
10. Tracks orders to ensure that they are shipped according to schedule.
11. Notifies supervisor or manager of any potential safety hazards.
12. Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
2. Typing skills (40 WPM +) and some knowledge of data entry is necessary.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.