Job Number: 2161550
Customer Service / Order Entry
Compensation: To $26 per hour plus terrific benefits
Upscale hardwood company is looking for a Sales Support/Customer Service Representative to join their team. The Sales Support/CSR is responsible for coordinating with all management resources responsible for operations pricing, sales, vendors, and others to ensure an on-time delivery of requested quotes, prices and/or orders/products.
- The Inside Sales Support/Customer Service Representative position is responsible for maintaining Company relations with its customers through direct communications with outside sales representatives, distribution team and customers.
- Each Inside Sales Support/CSR is responsible for establishing all details involved in each customer order and for maintaining customer and company data and other information continually, with new information as it becomes available.
- As each order progresses, the Sales Support/CSR is responsible for coordinating with all management resources responsible for operations pricing, sales, vendors, and others to ensure an on-time delivery of requested quotes, prices and/or orders/products.
- The Inside Sales Support/CSR must notify the customer when the order or quote is ready and follow up on all delivery expectations of the customer.
- The Sales Support/CSR is responsible for developing and coordinating sales activities with the client, as required.
- Process miscellaneous correspondence including prompt response to emails.
- Handle incoming phone inquiries from customers and respond appropriately to the inquiries.
- Order entry and processing of all sales and service orders into the order entry/accounting system.
- Provide quotes for company products and services and rates directly to the customer, from approved pricing lists, or with approval from the Manager, with the goal of increasing the sales of products and services.
- Process picking tickets for customer orders, as required.
- Email or call customer with information regarding quotes, ship date, etc.
- File open and closed sales orders and other documentation, as required.
- Perform purchasing tasks to maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Identify potential customers and refer the lead to the Manager or his designee, for follow up if the Outside Sales Representative is unable to fully meet the customer's needs.
Previous customer service, order entry, sales support, or invoicings experience preferred.
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook