Customer Service - Service Support Representative
- Location: Santa Rosa
- Salary: Negotiable year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 7 months ago
Job Number: 2164895
Service Support Representative
Highly successful and innovative company, designing and manufacturing products offering a clean, quiet, zero-emission alternative is hiring! Offering exceptional benefits and opportunity for growth!
Excellent pay plus 3 weeks vacation to start, plus sick leave, 401k with company match, and excellent benefits.
Location: Santa Rosa, Ca
Service Support Representative will work closely with service team and will support customers for service-related matters. This position will act as the front line of support for dealers, service centers and customers and will help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features.
* Coordinate for service support between the customers and dealerships.
* Assisting Director of Aftersales in completing assignments and initiatives on time.
* Maintain a positive attitude with customers, dealers & organization in an efficient manner.
* Enter supplier warranty claim and follow up till settlement.
* Assist in creating a knowledgebase of customer complaints and solutions including FAQ's
* Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
* Communicating with customers through various channels.
* Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
* Understanding company systems and processes thoroughly so that can answer related questions.
* Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
* Coordinating with dealer for training arrangement and participation support
* Support warranty administration and central management
* Carry out customer survey for feedback as per schedule/directive
* Preparing routine reports and share with identified members per schedule
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.