Job Number: 2165172
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities:
The Data Administrator works closely with sales operation manager to update and maintain accurate information on our company databases. This includes collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information, as well as managing contacts, accounts and branch directories within the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform.
Data Entry Clerk Requirements:
- Enter customer and account data from source documents.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information to prepare source data for database entry.
- Review and audit data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete contact information.
- Apply data program techniques such as VLOOKUP, Data Sorting/Organizing and project progress tracking and reporting.
- Generate reports and document completed work in SFDC cases,
- Comply with company and department data integrity and security policies.
- Perform ad hoc responsibilities, as needed.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly of Excel spreadsheets (e.g., pivot tables, macros).
- Must be proficient with Salesforce.com.
- Able to quickly and accurately type and enter data; knowledge of touch-typing system preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Organizational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Must be proactive, with the ability to work independently and meet project completion deadlines.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.