- Location: City of Industry, Los Angeles, California
- Salary: US$60000.00 - US$61000 per year per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 19 days ago
Job Number: 2159857
Hot new products on the market that need a Demand Planner! The position will oversee and manage the overall operations of demand planning for their assigned brand. The Demand Planner will be actively involved in product development activities. The qualified candidate will coordinate and resolve issues regarding existing and new products.
Basic Job duties:
* Develop and maintain up-to-date and accurate forecast based on historical data analysis and by incorporating demands from promotional lift and special events.
* Plan weekly requirements and release purchase requisition. Take necessary corrective actions to bring inventory up to safety level.
* Work closely with the plant and vendors; serve as the liaison to the Category Team to ensure delivery of business requirement.
* Interface with Marketing, Sales, Distribution, QA, Customer Service, Finance, and Product Development as required to support Supply Chain and Corporate objectives.
* Coordinate introduction/change/deletion of SKUs for the entire supply chain.
? MS Office Suite
? Avercast Experience is a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Formal education within Industry Engineering or Operations Management is a plus
* Prefer one year of related experience within the consumer goods industry
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.