Director of Wine National Accounts - SE
- Location: Florida
- Salary: Negotiable per year
- Job Type:Full Time
Posted 22 days ago
Job Number: 2155612
Seeking a Director of Wine National Accounts for the SE region. This is a strategic sales role that will lead the Wine National Accounts Team and ensure delivery of annual goals in the Grocery, Drug and Convenience Channels. The candidate will possess an above average working knowledge of the major National Accounts, relationships with national account partners.
* Responsible for providing strategic leadership, setting aggressive expectations, ensuring strong execution, and holding all stakeholders accountable.
* Collaborate with our National Accounts Managers and distributors Key Account Executive Teams to develop strategies to meet our shared goals.
* Lead, train, develop, and motivate your team to foster the success of individual contributors and overall team success.
* Provide timely and accurate weekly/monthly territory progress reports to VPS and pertinent distributor personnel
* Collaborate and share best practices with the Directors of Sales and their respective Regional Account Managers.
* Provide consistent and regular communication with management.
* Analyze sales statistics and recommend changes to all distributor chain teams in order to maximize COMPANIES presence in the marketplace.
* Be familiar with competition and remain apprised of market trends and development within specific product categories, geographic regions, and National Accounts.
* Attend corporate sales planning meetings and provide management with suggestions to increase planner support, improve distribution and sales across the National Account network.
* Develop and improve rapport/relationships with buyers and members of the trade through participation in food/wine and industry related events.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.