District Manager - Westchester County
- Location: White Plains
- Salary: US$80000.00 - US$95000.00 per year
- Job Type:Remote
Posted 3 days ago
Job Number: 2173002
Seeking a experienced Wine District Manager located in Westchester County to represent the Total Portfolio in key accounts, working with suppliers, and distributor sales representatives, conducting special events and executing corporate market initiatives.
The duties and responsibilities of the position include the following (other duties may be assigned as needed):
* 85% focus on account management / 10% focus on distributor management/ 5% administrative.
* Maintain a key account list and develop personal relationships with key buyers/owners and managers
* Work with local distributors and Kobrand suppliers to sell brand to retailers
* Propose and conduct on/off premise promotional events
* Conduct wine tastings and wine dinners for consumers/trade
* Review monthly account performance
* Identify market trends and opportunities and propose action plans to supervisor
* Manage individual quota for depletions, placements and qualitative efforts
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act and Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.