Nelson is hiring for a Division Director to join their growing team and manage two North Bay branch offices
Location: Petaluma or San Rafael
For over 50 years, Nelson has provided innovative workforce solutions to help companies efficiently build and manage their teams. From staffing and recruiting to independent contractor compliance, we collaboratively identify and construct flexible, scalable programs to help our partners rapidly adjust to shifting workforce needs and priorities.
We serve companies and organizations of all sizes in nearly all industries throughout California and beyond. We have specialized teams dedicated to general staffing, accounting and finance, technology, and much more. As a family-owned business and one of the largest independent staffing companies in the U.S., we are committed to involvement and investment in the communities where we live, work, and play.
Through our community-focused initiatives and our partnerships with companies and candidates, we're not only matching talented, hardworking people with companies who need them, we're also building the future world of work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Plans annual budget in conjunction with Regional Vice President and Senior Vice President.
· Reviews monthly P&L statements for accuracy; manages branch to ensure targeted goals and profitability are met.
· Oversees implementation of strategic sales plans to accomplish branch and corporate goals.
· Implements action/improvement plans as needed to address lack of financial performance to budget.
· Implements company-endorsed programs in a timely fashion and monitors results/effectiveness.
· Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs and price schedules.
· Creates and monitors staff training and development schedules.
· Provides consistent and immediate feedback to branch staff members regarding their performance, and provides coaching to help them achieve their personal business goals.
QUALIFICATIONS:· Four to six years related staffing industry experience. Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates. Commitment to excellence and high standards. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills. Ability to manage priorities and workflow. Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.