Job Number: 2162713
Seeking an experienced staffing industry Division Director for Nelson Staffing.
You will oversee divisional operational structure for the San Rafael and Petaluma locations. Maintain its integrity through audit functions, review of work and mentoring of staff. Responsible for the qualification and timely placement of candidates to contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire client job orders.
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
* Monitors for accuracy and completion information being input to eRecruit; including but not limited to candidate/employee files, degree verifications, references, skills, resumes and criminal/background/DMV check results.
* Assist in the sales functions to gain new opportunities.
* Participate in and/or contribute to trainings and leadership meetings, within division or across the organization
* Identifies opportunities for operational improvement; collaborate with Division Manager to ensure corrections are made in a timely and efficient manner.
* Develops and communicates processes and best practices to ensure that eRecruit and/or other systems are utilized with maximum efficiency and productivity; ensures office best practices are in synch with organizational best practices and standards
* Monitors employee payroll process and employee relations management process; recommends and monitors improvements.
* Reviews candidates' backgrounds and interviews candidates to evaluate work history, skills, competencies, education and training, compensation needs, and other qualifications.
* Receives and reviews job orders from clients; interfaces directly with clients to assess job order; negotiates pricing with clients and pay rates with candidates; matches candidates to client job requirements.
* Informs candidates of job duties and responsibilities, compensation, work environment, policies, assignment opportunities, and other information; evaluates employees' performance by conducting quality control calls to foster client relationships; coaches and counsel's employees to ensure optimal performance and client project satisfaction.
* Determines pricing and profit margins to resolve client issues.
* Maintains communication with clients regarding status of open job orders.
* Confers with Corporate HR and Legal departments on temporary employee issues; counsel's clients regarding HR issues and any other pertinent information, as needed.
* Attends local business meetings and/or seminars to represent the organization in the community.
* Responsible for hiring, training, and managing of office staff member(s) and/or temp employee(s) or other internal resource positions if and/or when department or organization expands.
* Must keep up to date on overall activities of the individuals(s) assigned, including but not limited to identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions, providing support, and ensuring positive morale.
* Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or equivalent in related field.
* Four to six years related experience or equivalent.
* Commitment to excellence and high standards
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
* Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
* Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
* Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.