Equipment Maintenance Technician
- Location: Fremont
- Salary: Up to US$35.00 per hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 25 days ago
Job Number: 2172007
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
· Highly skilled wafer fab equipment maintenance Technician with proficiency in wafer handling equipment with knowledge in robotics. Ability to trouble shoot electronic and mechanical problems. Has knowledge with films measurement metrology equipment KLA tencor, Olympus VI.
· Ability to troubleshoot electrical problems and get to the root of the problem quickly. Repair mechanical problems with limited or no help from engineering or vendors.
· Able to take instruction from Engineering and work alongside engineering on projects and problem-solving situations.
· Ability to write maintenance procedures on various tools for a preventative maintenance program and submit to Agile for Review.
· Able to write purchase req's for vendors and parts
Education & Experience
· AA or BS
· 10+ years in wafer fab Maintenance.
· Strong mechanical and electronic trouble shooting skills
· Proficient in writing procedures
· Good communication & interpersonal skills
· Familiarity with MES and Agile a plus
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.