Job Number: 2171229
Insurance company located in Concord is actively seeking to add a top-quality Executive Assistant to their team. This role would be a Monday-Friday, 8-5 (but must be somewhat flexible on hours, depending on need) opportunity.
What are the essential duties of the Executive Assistant role?
- Acts as an advocate for the benefits service teams and clients
- Cultivates and maintains successful and effective working relationships with clients, carriers, vendors, and coworkers in all divisions
- Participates in ongoing scheduled meetings with service teams
- Coordinates the details to ensure the successful presentation of webinars and seminars for clients/prospects
- Champions technology platforms used by benefits team including BenefitPoint, SalesForce, ThinkHR, SurveyMonkey, etc.
- Creates and manages financial reports for management: including team metrics, sales and commission activities, etc.
- Works with Supervisor and Team Leaders to increase efficiencies by offering workflow suggestions on technology needs relating to communication, marketing, reporting, etc.
- Assists with new hire on-boarding
- Assists leadership with administrative duties: including emails, calendar, reports meetings, etc.
- Maintains carrier contracts
- Processes A/P invoices
- Manages confidential information in accordance with office policy and regulations as appropriate
- Direct/prioritize activities for facilities team providing support in the Concord office
- Allocate and delegate work as necessary
- Set priorities and manage workflow for self to ensure all goals are met;
- Interact with others effectively utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully, and providing information and guidance as needed to achieve the business goals of the Company
- Project a professional image in action and appearance
What are the vital Skills and Competencies needed for this role?
- Customer service oriented
- Advanced knowledge navigating the Internet as well as various Microsoft Office programs to include Windows, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and time management abilities
- Strong ability to multi-task and assign priorities
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both with and without direct supervision
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
- Must have working knowledge of a variety of Microsoft Office computer software applications to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. The position continually requires teamwork, responsiveness, demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
About Nelson Connects:
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.