Job Number: 2160332
Job Title: Executive Assistant- Marketing
Location: Remote (SF)
- Support 3 Executives in Comms/Marketing.
- Calendar management for Executives; largely due to hiring ramp.
- Run/present meetings for Marketing team, prep deck, drive deck etc using Google Slides.
- Partner closely with Recruiting team in terms of schedule/coordinating interviews with Executive team.
- Proactively approach team members to obtain content needed for presentations, events, and meetings.
- Pull together all team meetings/events.
- Communicate enthusiastically with an enthusiastic team.
- 2-5 years experience as an EA or Admin in a fast paced team
- Direct support experience to Executive level management team; complex calendar management.
- Engaging personality
- Experienced in planning, coordinating and executing team events and meetings.
- Google Suite (Lever a plus)
- Experience with a Marketing Dept. or team is not required but would be helpful for the EA.
- 4-6 month Contract role for leave coverage.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records (if applicable)
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.