Job Number: 2156839
Are you looking for new opportunities? Either currently in Accounting/Finance and would like to change careers or in recruiting and would like to join a new firm. Please contact me directly at
SUMMARY: Delivering high quality service to customers and facilitating the placement of candidates by executing customized recruiting strategies that respond to the client's needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Acting on behalf of Nelson, independently builds a client base through networking, leads, referrals, cold calling efforts, past clients, and other avenues; consistently develops and grows new and existing client base.
- Provides specialized recruiting skills in the following areas: general support, sales, management and executive position placement.
- Secures detailed job descriptions from clients to ensure quality placements.
- Is a SME and educates clients regarding labor market, trends, wages, benefits, and realistic expectations in today's market.
- Educates and convincingly "sells" clients on the services of staffing unit and/or company's lateral staffing divisions.
- Reviews employment applications and interviews candidates to evaluate work history, "can- do/will-do" characteristics, skills, competencies, education and training, compensation needs, and other qualifications.
- Performs reference and background checks on candidates.
- Schedules, conducts, and scores evaluations for candidates.
- Prepares candidates to present themselves professionally by assisting them in the development of a marketable resumé and in the refinement of their interviewing skills.
- Counsels and advises candidates regarding their objectives and career goals.
- Sets candidate interview appointments with clients and follows up with both parties regarding outcome of the interview.
- Independently negotiates pay rates and contract fees on behalf of Nelson.
- Communicates candidate sourcing needs to the Recruiting & Retention Team.
- Writes and places cutting-edge advertisements to attract top-quality candidates in conjunction with the corporate Marketing Department.
- Tracks placements, fall-offs, candidates and clients in applicable database. Reviews Accounts Receivable aging files and coordinates collection efforts with Accounts Receivable Specialist.
- Works independently and in a team environment
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.