Job Number: 2163236
- Acting on behalf of Nelson, independently builds a client base through networking, leads, referrals, and other avenues; consistently develops and grows new and existing client base.
- Provides specialized recruiting skills in the following areas: management, executive position placement, and more.
- Secures detailed job descriptions from clients to ensure quality placements.
- Educates clients regarding the labor market, trends, wages, benefits, and realistic expectations.
- Educates and "sells" clients on the services of staffing units and/or the company's lateral staffing divisions.
- Review's employment applications and interviews candidates to evaluate work history, skills, education and training, compensation needs, and other qualifications.
- Performs reference and background checks on candidates.
- Schedules, conducts, and scores evaluations for candidates.
- Advises candidates regarding their objectives and career goals.
- Sets up candidate interviews with clients and follows up with both parties.
- Independently negotiates pay rates and contract fees on behalf of Nelson.
- Communicates sourcing needs to the Recruiting & Retention Team.
- Creates cutting-edge ads to attract top-quality candidates in conjunction with the corporate Marketing Department.
- Track's placements, fall-offs, candidates, and clients in applicable databases. Reviews aging files and coordinates collection efforts with Accounts Receivable.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
- BA degree preferred, not required
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, or through other means to individuals and groups
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.