Job Number: 2156369
Location: Sonoma County
Compensation: To $110K plus terrific benefits
The Facilities Maintenance is responsible for overseeing multiple sites and future capital improvement projects.
- Manages maintenance staff and provides leadership and direction.
- Oversees expansion and upcoming capital improvement projects.
- Manages maintenance staff work schedules, maintenance records, and equipment inventory. Assigns work priorities, gives tasks or projects to Maintenance Mechanics.
- Oversees all equipment processes and necessary material and parts are on-hand to complete tasks.
- Responsible for all equipment includes boilers, air compressors, refrigeration systems, cellar pumps, all equipment involved with annual crush and company vehicles.
- Functions include electrical, refrigeration systems, waste-water processing, air conditioning, welding and mechanical systems, and carpentry.
- Responsible for maintenance of facility buildings and all cellar support equipment at locations
- Manage departmental support for the cellar and other operations with hands-on involvement with all levels of maintenance mechanics.
- Provide equipment installation, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Monitor and record well-water, wastewater and storm water for compliance reporting.
- Assures the maintenance staff attends monthly safety meeting. Including keeping records of Safety meetings and all Facility Maintenance Training. .Responsible for complying with the established safety programs.
- Contribute to and uphold ISO 9001 standards and quality management systems.
- Determination/selection and maintain relationships of facility support vendors and contractors.
- Approve necessary purchases within expenditure matrix that is necessary for supporting maintenance needs and assigns proper accounting codes to purchases.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in related position with a strong mechanical aptitude, and leadership skills
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.