Job Number: 2157260
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Healdsburg, CA
Terrific benefits for you and your dependents!!!
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of company houses and offices in Sonoma and Napa counties.
- Supervise employees and plan daily schedules.
- Receive and prioritize repair work orders daily. Complete and maintain records of repair reports for each incident. Communicate repairs to required personnel once they are completed.
- Plan/estimate/buildout improvements as assigned.
- Provide cost estimates to Owner and Area Manager
- Track expenses for all projects
- Schedule and complete repairs in a timely manner
- Monitor employees for a) safety and b) productivity.
- Maintain records of expenses for all projects.
- Monitor and direct 3rd party contractors and vendors performing projects as assigned or needed.
- Quarterly inspections completed, documented and submitted.
- Create and implement Preventative Maintenance programs.
- Enforce work and safety rules, to include weekly tailgate safety training.
- Record hours worked for each employee and submitted to payroll by deadline.
- Perform all routine maintenance and inspections in a timely manner.
- Upkeep of landscaping and gardens specified sites.
- Purchasing supplies, materials, and delivering/picking up paperwork and supplies.
- Assist with special event set-up.
- Harvest Duties: Setting up and breaking down light booms, Daily maintenance and repairs and Maintenance and painting of vineyard equipment
- Familiar with residential construction codes (electrical, plumbing, etc.) and the process of obtaining permits.
- Minimum five+ years of experience in construction, maintenance, or related fields with three plus years of experience supervising employees
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.