Job Number: 2156369
Location: Sonoma County
Compensation: To $110K plus terrific benefits
The Facilities Maintenance is responsible for overseeing multiple sites and future capital improvement projects.
- Manages maintenance staff and provides leadership and direction.
- Oversees expansion and upcoming capital improvement projects.
- Manages maintenance staff work schedules, maintenance records, and equipment inventory. Assigns work priorities, gives tasks or projects to Maintenance Mechanics.
- Oversees all equipment processes and necessary material and parts are on-hand to complete tasks.
- Responsible for all equipment includes boilers, air compressors, refrigeration systems, cellar pumps, all equipment involved with annual crush and company vehicles.
- Functions include electrical, refrigeration systems, waste-water processing, air conditioning, welding and mechanical systems, and carpentry.
- Responsible for maintenance of facility buildings and all cellar support equipment at locations
- Manage departmental support for the cellar and other operations with hands-on involvement with all levels of maintenance mechanics.
- Provide equipment installation, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Monitor and record well-water, wastewater and storm water for compliance reporting.
- Assures the maintenance staff attends monthly safety meeting. Including keeping records of Safety meetings and all Facility Maintenance Training. .Responsible for complying with the established safety programs.
- Contribute to and uphold ISO 9001 standards and quality management systems.
- Determination/selection and maintain relationships of facility support vendors and contractors.
- Approve necessary purchases within expenditure matrix that is necessary for supporting maintenance needs and assigns proper accounting codes to purchases.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in related position with a strong mechanical aptitude, and leadership skills
- Previous wine, spirits, beverage or food industry experience preferred.